Relaxing and else

June 03, 2012

Had pleasant days so far. Very relaxing and all those sleepless nights a week ago have been completely replaced by 8-hours of sleeping periods. Hehe. But still, I have to settle a lot of matters before the final exam starts - I have to do a final preparation because about 3-4 days after the last paper, I will be off to KL for the internship.

For now, I have to make phone-calls to secure the room to be rented, obtain the contract form from Fleishman-Hillard, do the video resume, and most importantly, to START STUDYING FOR THE FINAL EXAM *there I've said it out loud to myself :B

Ya Allah, please make things easy for me. Amin Ya Rabb.

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Love to see you back on ur blog. Kick that 'malas' writing away. keep on writing. Love to read your writings. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahida, why don't you put the comments of others on awaiting, it is better for you to see all the comments and plus, you can choose comments to be published. you know it rigght?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Akmal. I hope I can stick to this hobby. Never realize I miss it a lot, and tend to ignore it for nothing. Haish the old me...

    Yup I'm changing the setting now. Thanks for the advice :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe