Life currently

June 15, 2012

Drinking an Old Town, because Coffee Mix is too mainstream :P

Waiting for tomorrow to come (and end!) since Wednesday, because, oh well, tomorrow is my second paper! *headache. Not only that, I will be having 4 papers in a row until Tuesday! *faint. So you can imagine how I must feel thinking about this. I wish Tuesday will come in a blink of an eye. Or not, since after that, I can only spend TWO DAYS at home before I'm off to KL on Friday (ok I shouldn't complain much on this 'cause my house is just 5 minutes from Uni and I frequently goes home every week thehe). Oh, how time flies and I will be leaving beloved Terengganu in no time :(

After all, wish me luck for tomorrow yeah!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe