I shall pass this test

June 20, 2012

12/6/2012 Tuesday 11:30 - 1:30 p.m. BES.3053 Multimedia English (ALI 06)
16/6/2012 Saturday 2:30 - 5:30 p.m. BKE 4053 Public Relations and Media Writing (AH 08)
17/6/2012 Sunday 2:30 - 5:30 p.m. BKE 4023 Strategic Communication Planning (ALI 01)
18/6/2012 Monday 11:30 - 2:00 p.m. BKS 4073 Event Management and Planning (OTH 01)
19/6/2012 Tuesday 11:30 - 2:00 p.m. BLS 4023 Discourse and the Professions (OTH 01)

Yes I've gone through them ALL! And I'm lucky I'm still alive LOL. So I have finished the final exam for this semester. No, no need to talk about the future result which is something uncertain and that it is a waste of time to talk about uncertain things hahaha. Ok let's put everything aside for now *shifting the topic. Supposedly right now, I could have been feeling nice and cosy sitting at home watching TV, playing The Sims 2, drinking coffee and such, BUT, the fear of going for the internship clouds my mind. I got a sudden headache thinking about it. I probably don't show this fear on the outside, but only Allah knows what I feel inside. However, we all know that a start to something new is hard, and once you face it, you'll never know how easy it is. It also got me into thinking that, how come I chose to do the internship at such big company, living far away from home while I could have chosen to do it somewhere here in Terengganu? 

Surah Ali-Imran 3:54

Yes, I know Allah will not allow me to experience this if I can't do it. Allah is the best of planners. He knows what is the best for me. As my mum always said, "Mesti ada hikmah Allah atur macam ni". I hope I shall pass this 'test' Insya Allah :')

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. everything happens for reasons.. chaiyok2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap. I begin to understand the reasons hehe. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. -pokes pokes-

    Lama dah tak datang sini! Phewwww =w=

    Yui suka pergi jauh-jauh, sebab dapat belajar banyak perkara baru :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and u will pass the test...:)
    just hold on there, love...

    ReplyDelete

Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe